About Camp Lowden


Located seven miles south of Oregon, Illinois, Camp Lowden is on 250 acres of wooded property surrounded by the Lowden-Miller State Forest. Camp Lowden was established in 1940 on the estate of former Illinois Governor Frank Lowden; it is owned and operated by Blackhawk Area Council, Boy Scouts of America.

  • History of Camp Lowden
  • Map of Camp Lowden